Requesting your input!!
We're evaluating the usage of XMLDB in the database community. We would like to know what components of XMLDB are most frequently used. Please let us know which of the following you use:
- XMLType storage
- XML store as CLOB
- XML store as Binary XML
- XML store as Object Relational
- Functional indexes
- Text Indexes
- XML <--> Relational interaction
- XML Generation from relational
- XMLType views on relational data
- Relational views on XML data (using XMLTable)
- XDB repository
- File/folder access
- advanced features like versioning, events, xlink, anything
Thanks for taking the time to respond!