Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Upcoming Events

I'll be doing four public events in the next week and a half or so.

The first one is open to anyone - anywhere.  I'll be doing a live webinar on MAA - the Maximum Availability Architecture.  It will take place this Thursday April 12th at 10am PDT.  You should register online before then if you are interested.

After that, I'll be off to Belfast Ireland to do a repeat of what I presented at Oracle OpenWorld in October.  This will be done in conjunction with Oracle and the UKOUG.  See http://www.ukoug.org/events/tom-kyte-seminar-and-asktom-live/ for details, it'll take place on Monday April 16th.

When I'm done in Ireland - I'll be doing it all over again in London on Wednesday April 18th.  This is being put on by the UKOUG and details may be found here http://www.ukoug.org/events/tom-kyte-seminar/.

Lastly - I'll be going from London to Las Vegas for IOUG's Collaborate.  I'll be doing a day of Real World Performance with Andrew Holdsworth and Graham Wood.  If you are going to Collaborate and want to spend all day Sunday in a technical session (probably cheaper than the tables....) - you might want to check it out.  Details on the session can be found here: http://events.ioug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=31#real

Hope to see you at one of the events... (well, I won't really see anyone at the first event but you know what I mean)
POST A COMMENT

8 Comments:

Anonymous Doug C said....

I was on your MAA meeting for 6 minutes, and then got pulled into a boring process flow meeting at work. Will their be a replay? Is it archived?

Thu Apr 12, 02:09:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Thomas Kyte said....

@Doug C

yes, it was recorded and you'll be able to listen to it soon.

I'll post the URL here when I get it.

Thu Apr 12, 02:14:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Shane said....

Hi Tom,

I was at your Seminar today in Belfast. I would just like to say that it was fantastic. I got a lot from it, more than I thought I would and really enjoyed it. I hope to get the opportunity to attend another one in the future. Thanks a lot.

Mon Apr 16, 02:40:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Jeremy Duggan said....

Hi Tom,
A really great day at the UKOUG Seimnar in London yesterday. Even an 'old timer' like me learnt a lot, and from speaking to lots of people, everyone got something out of yesterday. Thanks!
Jeremy Duggan, UKOUG Council

Thu Apr 19, 04:27:00 AM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Is the URL for the archived MAA meeting available?

Thanks,
Dc.

Mon May 14, 02:00:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Thomas Kyte said....

I just asked them for the URL - as soon as I hear back from them, I'll post it here..

Mon May 14, 02:04:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Thomas Kyte said....

and here it is:

the MAA event

Mon May 14, 02:44:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Thank you, Tom. I am listening to it now. I know this is an "old thread" but I just got around to it.

Mon May 21, 11:51:00 PM EDT  

POST A COMMENT

<< Home