Friday, March 11, 2011

Very Nice...

Recently I wrote about a Chrome plugin that allowed you to block sites from being returned in google search results.

They have gone a step better - they've made that functionality available to anyone logged into google. With any browser! Very nice.


Anonymous Anonymous said....

Finally, I can stop putting "-burleson" in every search involving oracle.

Fri Mar 11, 12:56:00 PM EST  

Blogger Grant Johnson said....

@Anonymous - You made my beverage come out my nose.

Fri Mar 11, 03:34:00 PM EST  

Blogger Kelloggsville said....

Anonymous has found the best possible use of this! Hat's off to you (definitely not tipping a stetson!)

Fri Mar 11, 06:21:00 PM EST  

Blogger Tyler said....

I suspect we had the same goals in mind:



Sun Mar 13, 06:51:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Joel Garry said....

Over the past several weeks, google groups has been slipstreaming in changes, breaking things, changing things, iterating.

Remind me to flame anyone who ever holds google up as an example of good programming or user interfaces.

I still don't see the new blocking functionality in google.

word: mosout

Tue Mar 15, 12:57:00 PM EDT  


<< Home