Friday, March 25, 2011

A Marathon...

If you don't see me updating asktom too much in the next two weeks - it'll be because:

then I'm off to
And then you'd think I'd be heading home - but not quite - I have a quick stop in Orlando Florida on Monday April 11th for IOUG Collaborate and then I go home :)


Blogger jimmyb said....

Love to have your frequent flier miles :-)

Fri Mar 25, 11:15:00 AM EDT  

Anonymous Sokrates said....

I wish you a happy April Fools' Day !

Fri Mar 25, 12:17:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Yo said....

I hope that you enjoy this "marathon", and specially the Spain staying, I would like to could be there in Madrid (I'm from Spain, but not from Madrid) to have the oportunity to meet an Oracle legend like you!

Fri Mar 25, 04:23:00 PM EDT  

Blogger sguinales said....

thanks for coming to spain! event so good, new features thant iI hope to test soon.

Fri Apr 01, 03:29:00 PM EDT  

Blogger DBA Oracle desde 1990 said....

And ... July 05, OTN TOUR 2011 in San José, Costa Rica.

Mon Apr 04, 07:57:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Kjell Erik Furnes said....

Thank you for the presentations you have been giving on the geek cruise over the last couple of days. I have enjoyed yours. Larry Carpenter's and Bryn Llewellyn's presentations very much.

Sat Apr 09, 03:20:00 AM EDT  

Blogger Vikram Rathour said....

When will I see a post that reads "Seminars in India over next week..."

Thu Apr 28, 06:18:00 AM EDT  

Blogger Thomas Kyte said....

I was in India (Bangalore) not too long ago for the AIOUG... I don't have any current plans (2011) to return. It'll be 2012 probably before I can get back.

Thu Apr 28, 07:20:00 AM EDT  

Blogger Krishna said....

Are you planning to update the book Effective Oracle by Design?


Fri Jul 01, 11:35:00 AM EDT  


<< Home