Version 42 has gone production...
The Oracle Divining Kit
For Accessing Psychic-Intuitive Information. Seven Tools (or more) in One Kit Fits in Pocket or Purse (3.25" x 5.25" x .5")
And we have the first truly "self healing" feature... The irony is funny on that page. If you listen to some advice on the internet as to how to tune Oracle - that "healing kit" almost makes sense - here is an excerpt! I know I've read this same advice for database tuning! Remember -usually three breaths is more than enough! and when you get really good - just one will do :)
Steps In Developing Divining/Diagnosis Skill:
- Disassociate by using the psychic breath. (Focus your awareness between your eyes, take a deep breath and move backward into the middle of your head, your psychic center, focusing inward, letting go of the conscious mind controller as you exhale.) Usually three breaths is enough; one breath will do it when you become skilled. When your conscious mind-chatter stills, and you feel yourself expand, you are in your psychic-subconscious space.
- Ask Permission First. Operate within the boundaries of spiritual law. Use your divining device to determine:
- Can I Ask This Question? (Have I cleared my vested interest in the outcome of the question?)
- May I Ask This Question? (Is it appropriate for me to have this information, will I use it correctly?)
- Should I Ask This Question (Will I be intruding in someone else's privacy? Will this information injure me or someone else? Is this question to the highest and best spiritual good of all concerned? Is the information available to me?)
- Do I Have Permission To Perform Healing Services For This Person? Sometime people have a vested interest in their illness, and it blocks the healing energies. Or, is it to their highest good for me to heal them?
- Be Explicit In Your Question: The subconscious mind is very literal, and operates like a computer.
- Avoid Habitual Responses: The subconscious mind will deliver information gathered in previous experiences first. Avoid this by ordering it to ignore all previous divining experiences concerning the subject. Ask the question a different way.
- Avoid Influences From Other People: Your subconscious mind picks up erroneous information from others telepathically, particularly if they have strong convictions on a subject. Block them out, focus on your own search, rely on yourself.
- Use Energy Sensitive Divining Devices! (Most important!) Any tool can be used in divining, just as in dowsing, that will indicate a positive or negative response from the subconscious mind. Pendulums, (any object suspended from a chain or string), L-rods, wands, etc. all may be used, as in dowsing. However, the more movement required by the hand to operate the device, the less reliable is the answer. Exaggerated, or slow movements (as with most dowsing tools) gives the conscious mind opportunity to over-ride the subconscious with preconception, habitual response, and vested interest.
but wait - that's not all - if you order right now.... :) very funny.