Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Too Funny...

An amazon.com "anti-page".

A suggested list of things not to buy your love interest for valentines day.

Now, the vacuum cleaner - obvious, the "You on a diet" book - apparent.  But some of them - funny.  The Princess Leia wig, Barbed Wire, a book entitled "He's Just Not That Into You (The Newly Expanded Edition)", Ball & Chain t-shirt, Triple Complex HaliTonic for Bad Breath and Halitosis, and my favorite (you have to see it to fully appreciate it).

POST A COMMENT

3 Comments:

Blogger Niall said....

as far as the vacuum goes, my brother-in-law bought his wife this http://store.irobot.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2461144&ab=OAS_home_top1_020107 for either a birthday or christmas - it was loved.

Tue Feb 13, 03:05:00 PM EST  

Anonymous Thomas said....

I think I'll buy a guarantee extension for the dishwasher and a new scone cutter (I get fresh scones made for me for work) that's bound to go well ;-)

Tue Feb 13, 03:47:00 PM EST  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Sort of along the lines of "worst album covers".

http://www.mackinnonweb.com/Diverse/WorstAlbumCovers.pdf

Wed Feb 14, 09:13:00 AM EST  

POST A COMMENT

<< Home