Monday, February 19, 2007

Sláinte mhath!

I was reading around over the weekend and saw Mark Rittman and Doug Burns talking about a Miracle Database forum happening in Scotland.  I was originally scheduled to head over there - but unfortunately cannot make it this time.  I was really looking forward to it as I never have been to Scotland before and the timing would have been excellent.  Normally, when I get to Europe, it is December, January, February  - you know, the really warm months :)

Anyway, if you are in the area of Scotland at the end of May 2007, that looks like an excellent collection of speakers and the venue cannot be beat.  Just don't forget your kilt (that is Thomas Presslie - the forum organizer - leading Mogens Nørgaard on stage at the UKOUG in 2005)




Anonymous Doug Burns said....

unfortunately cannot make it this time

I look forward to when you can.

We're not going anywhere ;-)

Mon Feb 19, 10:09:00 AM EST  

Blogger bill said....

and i was so looking forward to seeing you in a kilt.;-) or just seeing you again.;-)

Mon Feb 19, 12:00:00 PM EST  

Anonymous Doug Burns said....

looking forward to seeing you in a kilt.
What? After the swimming tr....

I'll get me coat.

Mon Feb 19, 01:38:00 PM EST  

Anonymous Karen said....

You canNOT go to Scotland with a shopping list from moi, just remember that!

Mon Feb 19, 04:07:00 PM EST  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Hey Tom,

my name is Fernando, I'm brazilian and a Pink Floyd fan. All I want is to get that Pink Floyd T-shirt your daughter is dressing (pink pig) and I found your blog just searching for it. Man, where can I buy it? I've looked all this internet and I din't find. Please, contact-me by mail ( Maybe you can send-me a gift, hahaha.

Tue Feb 20, 05:13:00 PM EST  


<< Home