Sunday, November 19, 2006

A sense of community indeed...

Pete S. writes about "a sense of community".

I know precisely what he is talking about.  Many of my friends - I've met in the "community".  Many of the people I talk to every day - I've met in the "community". 

One of my recurring themes "participate". 

I was very much warmed by the reaction to Mark Rittman's unfortunate chain of events.  The Oracle Community - wow, very nice feeling indeed.  Those that participate make it all worthwhile - all being "all" really.

I've used the community in the past, present and will be in the future.  Hope it keeps up :)

POST A COMMENT

2 Comments:

Anonymous CarlosAL said....

Tom:

'Many of my friends - I've met in the "community". Many of the people I talk to every day - I've met in the "community".'

Last monday I was in a taxi from Duelles Airport to Washington DC, and when we reached an exit to Leesburg I coudn't stop looking for Toyotas Prius...

Cheers.

Carlos.

Mon Nov 20, 08:22:00 AM EST  

Blogger Vidya Balasubramanian said....

Tom, you posting on Success was a great read , it certainly inspired me to participate in the little ways I can and have realized that its always taking the first step that is difficult and once you have made that first step the process from then on is enjoyable. Thanks for your continued support to the community.

Tue Nov 21, 11:54:00 AM EST  

POST A COMMENT

<< Home