Monday, October 23, 2006

A new blog to check out...

Kevin Closson - once sort of an Oracle insider (Sequent porting team), now back doing hardware plus software related stuff outside of Oracle.  I think you'll find it interesting - it'll have lots of stuff about "disk" I believe.

Hope he doesn't burn out - looks like he wrote a lot on his very first time out.



Anonymous Anonymous said....

Dam, another blog to read. How am I suppose to get any work done!

Read through most of his already. I like his perspective - from a hardware point of view. My current job has more hardware skill requirement then my previous, so this will help me out.

Mon Oct 23, 05:16:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Noons said....

problem with Kevin's blog is gonna be finding the time to digest it all!...
Top source of info for those of us who need to care about the IO bandwidth.

Mon Oct 23, 07:08:00 PM EDT  


<< Home