Monday, August 28, 2006

Ok, this guy is "not smart"

Incredible, I cannot believe someone would do this. Just what do you think the thought process there was.  Man oh man.  Unbelievable.


Blogger Jared said....

Yup, that is pretty stupid.

I'm at a loss to express just how stupid that was, on so many levels.

That level of stupidity would seem to indicate he's a future Darwin Awards candidate.

Mon Aug 28, 08:02:00 PM EDT  

Blogger David Aldridge said....

""It's not clear which college he attends."

Not a very good one, I would think.

Mon Aug 28, 09:24:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Anthony Wilson said....

Speaking of college, I remember someone pulling something similar during one of my university exams.

There was a bomb threat called in so we all had to wait outside and ended up starting about 45 minutes late. A minute or two into the exam, in comes the one err.. "eccentric" guy in the class, grinning wildly.

Not too much doubt in anyone's mind about who made that call, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

Mon Aug 28, 10:33:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

is this guy smarter ?

Tue Aug 29, 04:38:00 AM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

And yet if he did it on 24 he'd win an Emmy!

Tue Aug 29, 09:49:00 AM EDT  

Blogger Bill S. said....

"You can't fix stupid".

Courtesy of Larry the Cable guy IIRC.

Tue Aug 29, 10:14:00 AM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

This is actually the second time I have read such a story. Same thing happened a few months after 9/11. Guy called in a bomb threat so he could make his flight.

Tue Aug 29, 10:21:00 AM EDT  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Stupid is as stupid does.

Tue Aug 29, 12:07:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Gary S said....

Come on, fellows, don't be so rough. Let's look at it from his point of view:

"This sucks. I got out of bed 45 minutes before the flight was supposed to leave. This isn't fair. They should have a voting systems so that you can sign on to a web site or something and tell them that you need the plane to leave late or something. I could write it for them. I wouldn't use bind variables, those are dumb. 45 minutes down the drain! I really need to make this flight. Or they should have a red phone or something in the airport so you can call them and tell them that they need to hold the flight for you and you would just give them the flight number or something. What is my flight number anyway? Oh it's right here on my ticket. This isn't fair. And all these people are in my way. And I got up 45 minutes early. If I was McGiver I would think of something. McGiver's cool. Hey! I know!"

[History is made]

Tue Aug 29, 12:18:00 PM EDT  

Anonymous Petr Buryan said....

Smarter is to take dynamite with you to the airplane ;-) :,0,4489942.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

Tue Aug 29, 01:17:00 PM EDT  


<< Home