Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok this wins...

Ok, this wins. This wins the prize for “I will waste too much time looking at this”.

Who would have thunk it – “stick figures in peril”. That is funny. Only 2,919 of them to look at. This won’t impact my productivity at all.

I have a couple of favorites – but haven’t looked at them all…

Don’t freeze penguin’s!
Run – don’t walk – run – really really fast!
Stay away – or DIE!
Don’t kill the penguin’s! (a theme here – penguins?)
Danger Will Robinson! (look at the pained expression on the stick figures face. Ouch)
I liked this because who would let this happen?
BritneySpears – she should have this sign?

This is going to take some time to get through them all…


Anonymous Paul said....

'Sorry - I have a large backlog' - I wonder why!

Fri May 05, 05:11:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Thomas Kyte said....

Geez, at 9pm local time (six hours ahead of east coast time), I kick back :)

Fri May 05, 05:14:00 PM EDT  

Blogger Mark O'Laughlin said....

That's some good stuff. Right now I almost wish that bar would come down on my head. Gotta love being "on call" when things go bump in the middle of the night!

Sat May 06, 04:02:00 AM EDT  


<< Home