Friday, March 31, 2006

I agree...

I agree. Enough said – shortest blog entry to date!


Anonymous Anonymous said....

But are you smug about it?

Fri Mar 31, 06:51:00 PM EST  

Blogger Gleisson Henrique said....

Was it the first post made on your brand new T1 connection ????

Fri Mar 31, 08:26:00 PM EST  

Blogger Roderick said....

My next car will most likely be a Prius unless I win the Lottery, in which case the Prius will be sitting next to a Murcielago. Though coincidentally enough, my commute home took forever tonight because a brand new Prius broke down at my exit.

Sat Apr 01, 12:23:00 AM EST  

Blogger David Aldridge said....

>> a brand new Prius broke down at my exit

No, not broke down. A cleaning lady needed an electrical outlet for the vacuum cleaner, so she unplugged the extension cord that ran out the window and down the street. Happens all the time.

Sat Apr 01, 04:33:00 PM EST  


<< Home