Saturday, December 17, 2005

Thanks to Howard...

Thanks to Howard, the blog looks a little different and a little better if I don’t say so myself. Surprising what a little bit of color, even if it is Grey – which I like – can make.

Hope you like the new look – I know I do.


Blogger Rachel said....

I like it. Makes it easier for my eye to stay within the actual entries

thanks (and thanks to Howard for suggesting it!)

Sat Dec 17, 11:32:00 PM EST  

Blogger Alberto Dell'Era said....

I like it too; I've noticed that the width of the text, on my 15'' screen, is exactly the same of an A4 sheet - wondering if that width is somewhat "optimal" for human reading.

The grey background is neutral and very relaxant, a favorite for many desks.

So we have a sheet of paper on a desk basically :)

Sun Dec 18, 05:41:00 AM EST  

Anonymous Martin said....

Sorry, but I liked the old style better.

Mon Dec 19, 04:57:00 AM EST  

Anonymous Anonymous said....

I liked the old version (with white background) better, too.

Mon Dec 19, 06:23:00 AM EST  

Blogger Bob B said....

I like the new style. Now you can "change the look" of your site by just changing the background color of the "desk" portion of the page :-).

Mon Dec 19, 09:53:00 AM EST  


<< Home