Looking for suggestions
Topics like “tuning SQL” or “performance” – too vague. The topics would have to be much more focused than that.
Any feedback – or just discussion points – appreciated.
Just realized, based on the first two comments I got – I should have listed the material I already have:
- All about binds
- Some SQL Techniques
- Tools I use (like autotrace, tkprof, statspack and so on)
- Efficient schema design (IOT’s, clusters, function based indexing, compression)
- To hint or not to hint
- Read and Write consistency
- Versioning of Data (workspace manager)
- Top 5 things done wrong.
- Building test cases
- PLSQL or Java for stored procedures
- So, it tuning dead?
- Oracle 10g R1/R2 new features